ย 
  • Billy

Reopening Update - April 2021


Hello everyone! We hope you're all doing well ๐Ÿ˜


Following from the announcement that pubs can reopen on April 12th to outside table service, we wanted to give an update on our status.


We've had a look through the 'Step 2' restrictions and have decided that the best way to protect The Anchor is to not open on April 12th. Opening would mean that everyone is forced to stay in the garden (even if it's raining), it puts our teams jobs in jeopardy as well as a number of guidelines that just don't make sense for us to have to enforce on everyone.


As before, our most critical priority is to protect The Anchor and make sure it survives the storm so that we can celebrate with you for years to come.


We will give an update as we get closer to the May 17th target date for Step 3, but hope you all stay safe in the meantime.


We can't wait for the party nights, Saturday nights that turn into spontaneous celebrations as well as Sunday afternoon sports to all come back and get things a little more normal.


Thanks,


Billy

355 views

Recent Posts

See All
ย